EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: Hi all new here! QUICKLY!!!! HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--- "Logan" wrote:> Ok just got the ez caps today. I am going camping as a gruaduation> party for a buddy this friday. What can i do to get something up by> then?! I don't have money for beer and i am excited about ez caps.> Very hands on if you ask me exciting to be a main participant with> the brewing process instead of going out to some nuclear wasteliquor> store.>> Also I've read the posts or some of them this seems to be a very> together group here, but i couldn't find Champagne? Apple ciderbeer?> Anyway i problaby didn't read long enough but if anybody has some> great recipes you would like to share, you know something perfected> by you great brewers, give me a hollar!> -logan chicagoIn reality you don't have enough time to amke anythingthat would be worth drinking. Unless you want to drinka gallon just to get a good buzz. I ferment my strongbeverages from 10 to 12 days.I just tried a new apple recipe. Took about half cupof filtered water and put in a sauce pan. Added about10 cloves,cinnamon,allspice to the water. Boiled forabout 8 to 10 minutes. Added (after straining) mostof that liquid to my 2L bottle. Added 10 TBs of sugarand just under 1/4 tsp yeast. Will ferment 8 to 10days.ORGINAL POSTER: ramjammn