EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: Cloudy wine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--- "Robert" wrote:> Thanks, I will use your advice!!>>> --- In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, Steve wrote:> > If you want total clarity, like storebought wine, thiscan> be> > achieved by leaving it in the refrigerator longer (maybe another> week?) or> > by adding a commercial clearant, or a home remedy like egg whites> or> > gelatin. Most people just live with a little cloudiness.Because> of the> > effervescent nature of EZ Cap beverages, some residual cloudiness> is> > generally tolerated.> >> > At 09:05 PM 6/2/2004 +0000, you wrote:> > > I let my White Wine ferment for 10 days using ez caps. Since> then,> > >I put it in the fridge to stop the fermintation and achive> clairity.> > >However the wine is still very cloudy.> > > How long does it usally take for the wine to clear up?> > > Thanks,> > > RobertI leave my 2L fermenter bottles in the fridge for 3 days.Then I transfer the first pur of every bottle into 33.8ozclear soda bottles. The put those in a fridge for 10 to 12days. You will have beautifully clear beverage.ORGINAL POSTER: ramjammn