EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Re: spilled over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yea, there's tons of carbonation and pressure, what do you expect? It's like super soda. Open it, let some out, close it, let it settle, repeat. It's not rocket science, close it before it spews out. ~Matt ----- Original Message ----- From: jmader011 To: E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 10:52 AM Subject: [E-Z-Caps] Re: spilled over --- In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, ""jmader011"" wrote: > This is my first time trying the EZ caps. I have two bottles > brewing-one apple and one cran-apple. I added about one cup sugar and > about a dose and a half of yeast to each. I only filled them about > 85% full. They've been brewing for four days and I thought I'd give > them a sip to see how sweet they are. I opened the apple and it > hissed quite a bit and didn't have too much taste. I opened the > cran-apple and it hissed like the apple, but flowed over a lot like > when you shake a soda. I tried it and it tasted a lot sweeter than > the apple. Is this normal? > > Thanks, > Jason I almost forgot, I didn't shake either one. I handled them both very carefully.ORGINAL POSTER: matt