EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] be careful!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it was the new and improved actually... i think that some of the juice/sugar was maybe on the rubber part and it stuck to the top of the bottle... then it suddenly became unstuck... and POP!Steve wrote: Curious, was this the 'old style' caps or the 'new and improved' variety? At 01:28 PM 11/8/2004 +0000, you wrote: >i had an interesting experience the other day. when i was slowly unscrewing >the cap to my ""strawberry breeze""... it didn't start hissing slowly like they >normally do. all of a sudden there was a huge BANG and the cap shot off the >top of the 2 liter and hit my hand! there was about a 3 foot spray of >mist that >shot out as well! luckily, my hand was there and nothing else. haha, the >red >spot on my hand has gone away and i'm just fine... however, be careful when >opening these things! that scared the crap outta me and everyone else in the >apartment! > > > > > > > >Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > * Visual Communication Technology Major * College of Technology * Bowling Green State University * Kappa Kappa Psi, Beta Kappa Chapter - Media Chair 2003-04Do you Yahoo!?Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.comORGINAL POSTER: chase