EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Re: Foul smelling wine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If that's the case the smell should improve with time. There isalways going to be a NATURAL "yeasty" smell with any alcoholic beverage notsubjected to a lot of clearants.At 01:44 AM 11/16/2004 +0000, you wrote:>--- Steve wrote:>>It tastes fine but smells kind of funny. It was still fermenting when>I put it in the fridge. I thought the sweetness of it was good when I>put it in the fridge. Being it tatse's ok I guess it would be fine.>>> > It sounds like it's over fermented. What does it taste>like?> >> > At 04:54 PM 11/15/2004 +0000, you wrote:> >> >> > >Hello,> > > I put my firts batch of wine in the fridge after a 7 day brew> > >time. It has been in the fridge now for about 3 days. I opened it>up> > >to smell it and noticed it had an egg type smell or a bad egg type> > >smell.> > > This is Welches white grape juice that I used. Any ideas why>it> > >is like this? Does it need to be siphoned into a clean container?> > >Thanks to all.> > >Ray> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >Yahoo! Groups Links> > >> > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>Yahoo! Groups Links>>>>ORGINAL POSTER: steve