EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Two Liter Bottles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amber,The only source I know of for items like that for NEW bottlesrequires purchasing thousands of them. Have you thought about getting somefrom a recycling center? I know they'd be yucky and require cleaning, butat least you wouldn't need to buy a ship load of them. You may be able toconvince your local bottling company to sell you small amounts of them.At 12:29 AM 11/24/2004 -0600, you wrote:>Anyone here know a source where I can buy new 2 liter bottles, possibly>wholesale? I don't drink enough soda to satisfy my homebrewing needs,>especially since I started making my own colas and such, and it seems kind>of wasteful and expensive to buy cokes just so I can use the bottles to make>my own. It would be much nicer to just buy the new, empty bottles as I need>them. Surely the soda companies don't have a monopoly on them...>>Amber>>>>>>Yahoo! Groups Links>>>>ORGINAL POSTER: steve