EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: Two Liter Bottles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,Actually it would be just as cheap to buy the off brand cheapersoda and dump the soda out. I can get 2 liters of soda here for .50cents each. Search on the net for plastic bottles and see what youcome up with. I have searched for other bottles and know they can beexpensive. Thus the buying soda and emptying it out.Just my two cents. I will look through my sources and if I canfind a source I'll post it here.Ray W.--- Steve wrote:> Amber,>> The only source I know of for items like that for NEWbottles> requires purchasing thousands of them. Have you thought aboutgetting some> from a recycling center? I know they'd be yucky and requirecleaning, but> at least you wouldn't need to buy a ship load of them. You may beable to> convince your local bottling company to sell you small amounts ofthem.>> At 12:29 AM 11/24/2004 -0600, you wrote:>> >Anyone here know a source where I can buy new 2 liter bottles,possibly> >wholesale? I don't drink enough soda to satisfy my homebrewingneeds,> >especially since I started making my own colas and such, and itseems kind> >of wasteful and expensive to buy cokes just so I can use thebottles to make> >my own. It would be much nicer to just buy the new, empty bottlesas I need> >them. Surely the soda companies don't have a monopoly on them...> >> >Amber> >> >> >> >> >> >Yahoo! Groups Links> >> >> >> >ORGINAL POSTER: xray4545