EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Hydrometer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't carry them anymore (I had problems with them breaking intransit and replacing them for free made them less than a money maker) butI can have them sent directly from the distributor to you. If you areinterested they are $13.00 including shipping. To use one you basicallytake a reading of the beverage before fermentation and a second readingafter fermentation. The difference between the two is the alcohol %. Justemail me if you are interested in getting one shipped directly to you, orany good homebrewing or gourmet store should sell them, they are a commonitem for beer and wine makers.Cheers,SteveAt 01:46 PM 11/29/2004 +0000, you wrote:>i think i remember reading somewhere on the site that you can order them>through you guys and that they aren't that expensive. is that the>case? if i>can't get them through you guys, where can i get them for the cheapest>price?>and how exactly do they work? i just think it'd be fun to find out how>strong the>stuff is that i'm making considering some of my friends have taken some of my>drinks as shots because they tasted so strong...>>thanks!>>>>>>>>Yahoo! Groups Links>>>>ORGINAL POSTER: steve