EZ Caps

Full Version: My Attempts For Great Wine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,I have been experimenting with making wine with ez caps for alittle bit and here is what I found to work for me the best.In your container (two liter bottle ect.) mix a can of welch's grapejuice (room tempature) with 3 cans (luke warm) water. Pour in 1 cupof sugar and shake or stir until dissolved.Put in 2 1/8 tsp. of ez caps yeast and mix in lightly. I just putthe pop bottle cap on and turn the bottle upside down a few times.Put a piece of plastic wrap on the bottle and secure with arubber band. Poke a hole in the plastic with a pin or toothpick.I put mine on top of the water heater in the basement. leave for12 days. After the 12 days put in the fridge for 2 days.Take it out and I use wonder wine clearant. It has a stabilzerand clearant in one. I bought it from wonderwine.com. Email and askif you can buy just the packets of clearant. They sold them to mefor .50 ea. Mix half the packet in about 1/8 cup water (the fullpacket and 1/4 cup water is for 2 two liter bottle so I just cut itin half). Pour into bottle and put in a cool place like a coolbasement. Let set for about 5 days and your wine will be crystalclear like in the stores. You then can siphon or seperate the wineand bottle or drink.If you have any questions please email or whatever and I can help youout.Thank for reading and merry x-masORGINAL POSTER: xray4545