EZ Caps

Full Version: Not impressed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the caps, yeast and instructions. I have tried 4 differentjuices: organic apple cider, concord grape, strawberry/bannana and aproduct called Green Goodness that has apple, pineapple, kiwiu andeven some brocolli in it. I am disappointed. I mixed like ininstructions, I tried fermenting them for a week even with heatingpad on them occasionally just in case my Minnesota outside weatheris not conducive to good inside climate. I am not impressed nor aremy friends. I had to pour the Green Goodness concoction down thedrain as it stunk and I was concerned about my health if I drankit. The others: first day or two produce some foam and then looklike nothing is going on unless I open the cap, then they foam up abit as the CO2 is released. (I have put about 1/8th or more of a tspof yeast in) Over all I just cannot tell whether my end product hasalcohol ( no buzz from it ), has actually fermented or rottedthereby producing the CO2, or what. I am all for cheap wine makingbut I should think one should have wine out as an end product andthis certainly is crap wine if wine at all. Any advice?ORGINAL POSTER: zeetahn