EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Add yeast after dissolving sugar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You should be fine with what you did.At 04:06 AM 2/25/2005 +0000, you wrote:>Hi everyone,>I just received my e-z caps this afternoon, and I was eager to try>them out. I had a 2 liter bottle, and a bottle of natural apple juice.>>I followed the directions step by step for making the hard cider, and>thought I was all set. Then my eyes fell upon "For best results please>read instructions on opposite page." Go figure... haha. I should have>read it first!!>>Anyways, on the opposite page it says to make sure all sugar is>dissolved before adding the yeast. I didn't do this! I had 1 cup of>sugar sitting at the bottom of the bottle when I added the yeast. So I>turned it over slowly and just kind of let the sugar drip into the>liquid, and then gently rolled it around a little bit. It's not all>dissolved but I figured at this point I shouldn't completely shake it>or anything.>>My questions are:>1) Did I ruin it by adding the yeast before dissolving the sugar?>2) If not, should I shake it to dissolve it all?>3) Should I just stop now and start over? haha>>Thanks!!!>-brent>>>>>>>>Yahoo! Groups Links>>>>ORGINAL POSTER: steve