EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: Share some info with you regarding EZ Caps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have also read many postswhere people freak out aboutwhat to do with the yeast thatis present in the drink. Mygod people!! Relax. Once yourdrink is done fermenting placein in the fridge. Once it isat fridge temp bleed off the gascompletely. It will stir up thebottom crud but don't worry. Thisis just to get rid of excess gasesthat formed while the drink wasstill fermenting in the fridgebefore it got cold. Now, leavethe drink in the fridge for 72hrs.Clean yourself a new 2L bottle.After 72 hrs. put the bottle in thefreezer for about 15 to 20 minutes.This slows down the agressive bubblingaction when you open the bottle. Nowslowly bleed your bottle by graduallyopening and closing it. Once it is opentransfer slowly into your new 2L bottle.Tilt both bottles at a extreme angle likeyou would when pouring a bottle of bottledcondition Ale. If you do it right no liquidwill run down the side of either bottles.I am getting good at this and only leavea few ounces of wine with all the crud whenI am done. Now, put this bottle back in thefridge for 10 days. After that you will havea very clear wine. I have even transfered mywine into smaller bottles after the firsttransfer. This results is very clear wine withonly a fine layer of yeast on the bottom. Atany rate. Don't Panic!!! It's just yeast.ORGINAL POSTER: ramjammn