EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Going bad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just let it sit, the juice will be fine. White grapetakes a little longer than others.What your seeing in the lemonade is clumps of yeast.Its fine, they will settle once its in the fridge.Chris--- Tiffany wrote:>> I started a white grape juice wine 2 days ago, and I> checked it> today, and it wasn't fermenting.. there was no> bubbles. Has this> gone bad? If I left a cup of any kind of juice/milk> out for 2 days I> would definately not drink it,.. should I add> another dose of yeast> or dump it?>>> I also started a hard lemonade 1 day ago, and> although this one is> fermenting well, there are little things floating in> it, looks like> pulp, however I used lemon juice without any pulp. I> havent seen> this before in any other ones that I have made(but> this is my first> time using lemon juice), so I'm thinking it is> because it is> acidic?? I used 100% lemon juice mixed with lots of> water, to taste.>>>>__________________________________Do you Yahoo!?Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/ORGINAL POSTER: chris