EZ Caps

Full Version: Taste ... Stomach Issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Group ....I've created several batches now ( 8 different types ) of juices allmade to the suggested recipies with the kit.I've used juice, with a cup of sugar, fermented for ten days,clarified for 10-15 days in the fridge after carefully pouring intonew containers while not disturbing the mix and leaving yeastsentiment on the bottom.I've gotten a decent enough taste from these batches, however, Icannot help but notice that they seem to be extremely hard on my stomach?Has anyone else experienced this?After a glass of the finished product, consumed slowly by sipping likea normal glass of wine I feel an uncomfortable unsettling feel in mystomach combined with a somewhat extremely "full" feeling.Am I doing something wrong here? The benefits of the taste do notoutweigh the unsettling feelings I have after enjoyment.Any info would be greatly appreciated.ORGINAL POSTER: greenwood48430