EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Taste ... Stomach Issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Depends on your average handling of alcohol. I know Iam quite intolerant and have a bit of trouble withsome alcohols. The fact you get a "fuller" feeling isprobably because of the types of juices used. I knowwith the red wine I have made it tends to have afuller body to it than others. The white has theleast.> cannot help but notice that they seem to be> extremely hard on my stomach?>> Has anyone else experienced this?>> After a glass of the finished product, consumed> slowly by sipping like> a normal glass of wine I feel an uncomfortable> unsettling feel in my> stomach combined with a somewhat extremely "full"> feeling.>> Am I doing something wrong here? The benefits of> the taste do not> outweigh the unsettling feelings I have after> enjoyment.>> Any info would be greatly appreciated.>>>>>>>__________________________________Yahoo! Mail MobileTake Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mailORGINAL POSTER: chris