EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: Taste ... Stomach Issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've made probably 9 or 10 total batches and had no trouble.However, on one of my last batches, I had the exact same trouble.It was with a tropical fruit mix (mainly a citrus mix). I made twobatches exactly the same way; one was great, and the other gave methe same stomach issues you described. Again, I had never had anyother trouble up to that point and haven't since. I don't know ifthe batch was contaminated? I just diposed of that particularbatch. If anyone has any ideas I would be curious to hear themalso. The full feeling and the sharp ache in my upper stomach mademe wonder if it was a CO2 issue. I don't know, I'm a civilengineer, not a doctor Smile--- Chris K wrote:> Depends on your average handling of alcohol. I know I> am quite intolerant and have a bit of trouble with> some alcohols. The fact you get a "fuller" feeling is> probably because of the types of juices used. I know> with the red wine I have made it tends to have a> fuller body to it than others. The white has the> least.>> > cannot help but notice that they seem to be> > extremely hard on my stomach?> >> > Has anyone else experienced this?> >> > After a glass of the finished product, consumed> > slowly by sipping like> > a normal glass of wine I feel an uncomfortable> > unsettling feel in my> > stomach combined with a somewhat extremely "full"> > feeling.> >> > Am I doing something wrong here? The benefits of> > the taste do not> > outweigh the unsettling feelings I have after> > enjoyment.> >> > Any info would be greatly appreciated.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>>>> __________________________________> Yahoo! Mail Mobile> Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.> http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mailORGINAL POSTER: tinyjefferson