EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Re: Taste ... Stomach Issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's the alcohol content that is causing the ache. If you are generally abeer or mixed drink drinker the % of alcohol is more than your body is usedto. I'd suggest fermenting a couple of days fewer.----- Original Message -----From: "tinyjefferson" To: Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 5:06 PMSubject: [E-Z-Caps] Re: Taste ... Stomach Issues?> I've made probably 9 or 10 total batches and had no trouble.> However, on one of my last batches, I had the exact same trouble.> It was with a tropical fruit mix (mainly a citrus mix). I made two> batches exactly the same way; one was great, and the other gave me> the same stomach issues you described. Again, I had never had any> other trouble up to that point and haven't since. I don't know if> the batch was contaminated? I just diposed of that particular> batch. If anyone has any ideas I would be curious to hear them> also. The full feeling and the sharp ache in my upper stomach made> me wonder if it was a CO2 issue. I don't know, I'm a civil> engineer, not a doctor Smile>>> --- In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, Chris K wrote:> > Depends on your average handling of alcohol. I know I> > am quite intolerant and have a bit of trouble with> > some alcohols. The fact you get a "fuller" feeling is> > probably because of the types of juices used. I know> > with the red wine I have made it tends to have a> > fuller body to it than others. The white has the> > least.> >> > > cannot help but notice that they seem to be> > > extremely hard on my stomach?> > >> > > Has anyone else experienced this?> > >> > > After a glass of the finished product, consumed> > > slowly by sipping like> > > a normal glass of wine I feel an uncomfortable> > > unsettling feel in my> > > stomach combined with a somewhat extremely "full"> > > feeling.> > >> > > Am I doing something wrong here? The benefits of> > > the taste do not> > > outweigh the unsettling feelings I have after> > > enjoyment.> > >> > > Any info would be greatly appreciated.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >> >> >> > __________________________________> > Yahoo! Mail Mobile> > Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.> > http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail>>>>>>> Yahoo! Groups Links>>>>>>>ORGINAL POSTER: justforfun69