EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: Care for your yeast like it is the millions of sons you never had.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm awesome idea! i plan to try it. and i think i can make a nicepumpkin beverage. maybe one that is served hot and spiced! hmmm. iguess as long as i find how much sugar is in it and make up thedifference between that and what the yeast needs, i can do anything!What would i put the tomatoes in? water? or a whole 2-liter of mushedtomatoes. maybe if i strain the seeds out! aw now im just thinkingoutloud.--- "Willum" wrote:> Well, since you can brew anything that has sugar content, maybe> tomatoes? I've heard of it being done, but never seen or tasted it.> Seems like it should work, though; add a little sugar, pleanty of> accid already present....just a thought!>>> --- In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, "Craig" wrote:> > Anyone have any unorthodox recipies for me to try? i nead some ideas> > ive been thinking about blanched spinach leaves. i did just add fresh> > apple slices to apple juice, not sure if the taste will change,> > probably not, but i could eat the apple slices!ORGINAL POSTER: craig