EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: sediment... drinkin it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I don't think it's harmful to ingest the sediment, I personallytry not to do it. I was having trouble with stomch aches afterdrinking my wine, and I determined it was because I was ingesting toomuch sediment. I wasn't being cautious at all. Now, before I drinkany, I let it refridgerate in the fermenting bottle for a day or two,then transfer it to another bottle after that. Doing so takes care ofabout 80% of the sediment and I have no trouble after that. Isometimes just reuse the yeast in the first bottle and make anotherbatch. I certainly don't want to scare anyone about the sedimentthough, most people don't notice anything if they ingest it, and forthe few of us that do, it's an easy fix.Mr. Jefferson--- "Craig" wrote:>> So, is it bad to drink a little sediment here and there? Ive found im> not to cautious about it. Can I do Somthing with the sediment? I> remember someone here mentioning the dead yeast was good nutrients for> the live.>ORGINAL POSTER: tinyjefferson