EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: Care for your yeast like it is the millions of sons you never had.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would definately strain the tomatoes, otherwise your wime will takea long time to clear, if it ever does.--- "Craig" wrote:>> Hmm awesome idea! i plan to try it. and i think i can make a nice> pumpkin beverage. maybe one that is served hot and spiced! hmmm. i> guess as long as i find how much sugar is in it and make up the> difference between that and what the yeast needs, i can do anything!> What would i put the tomatoes in? water? or a whole 2-liter ofmushed> tomatoes. maybe if i strain the seeds out! aw now im just thinking> outloud.>> --- In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, "Willum" wrote:> > Well, since you can brew anything that has sugar content, maybe> > tomatoes? I've heard of it being done, but never seen or tastedit.> > Seems like it should work, though; add a little sugar, pleantyof> > accid already present....just a thought!> >> >> > --- In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, "Craig" wrote:> > > Anyone have any unorthodox recipies for me to try? i nead someideas> > > ive been thinking about blanched spinach leaves. i did just addfresh> > > apple slices to apple juice, not sure if the taste will change,> > > probably not, but i could eat the apple slices!>ORGINAL POSTER: willum