EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Cranberry and sake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To retain sweetness, you have to use maltodextrine as it is not 100% fermentable, sweetness will be apparent. Regular sugar ferments out completely and only raises the alcohol content.Craig wrote: Ive read about people who have had good outcomes with cranberry juice. I used cranberry cocktail juice with 27% cranberry. I added 1 c. sugar and, of course, yeast. The results were a bit sour tasting. does anyone have some suggestions or recipies. I know i could add some sugar after fermentation and am planning on doing it with a bottle that is maturing today. Oh and that sake was awesome !(whether it was actual sake or not.) only thing i would do next time is use all grape juice instead of water and a little juice.(or grape concentrate and water)The recipie i used is back a few posts if youd like to try it! The vinegar didnt seem to have any adverse effects, but if you left it out it would probably be for the better.Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.ORGINAL POSTER: patrick