EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: whoa its all sour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No not like vinegar, like not sweet. but i suggest to every one towatchout with fermenting too long. I had a lot going at once and kindalet em go. they were awesome with some sugar tho. i have a mango onecoming out!--- "Willum" wrote:>> Is it sour like vinegar, or does it leave your mouth feeling dry?It> makes a difference. If it went vinegary, the problem is that bacteria> got to it before the yeast could get going. If it's dry, then , yeah,> it has more alcohol.>> --- In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, "Craig" wrote:> >> > I think ive found my problem. ive been adding a lot of sugar and> > letting them go for a little long trying to get the highest alchohol> > content. Im gonna start goin for taste and stop them a little early.> > 10 days at room temp got me a delicious cider but 14 says sitting on> > the slight heat of the oil burner was very sour! i fixed it with some> > sugar after siphoning but its just not the same.> >>ORGINAL POSTER: craig