EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: Beer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its been a while, but i'd still like to see the recipes. i juststarted a beer after discovering there was a jar of malt syrup in myfridge. no idea what will come of it.--- TerraCore Communications wrote:>> I have made beer with EZ Caps using both DME and canned malt> syrup. The instructions on the malt is easily adapted to EZ Caps. I'm> simplifying the process and I'll be posting some beer recipes soon.>> At 01:11 PM 2/18/2004 -0700, you wrote:> >Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any success making Beer using> >E-Z-Caps and if so how? Any pointers? Thanks! Kel> >> >> >----------> >Yahoo! Groups Links> > * To visit your group on the web, go to:> > *> >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E-Z-Caps/> >> > *> > * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> > *> >E-Z-Caps-unsubs\cribe@yahoogroups.com> >> > *> > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the> > Yahoo! Terms of Service.>ORGINAL POSTER: craig