EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] (unknown)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:26:13 +0000 (GMT) J COULING writes:> Alright lads,im new to the EZ cap brewing and i'd like> to know if anyone can tell me how to measure a "cup"> of sugar? and how much is a 1/2 to 3/4 cup of sugar? a> 'cup' aint a cup unless you know what a 'cup'is, also> how do you get an 1/8th of a teaspoon of yeast! that> is so hard to work out,i aint got a clue how to> measure these important factors without scales on the> initial brews,can anyone give me their views on these> points? can anyone tell me their weights of stuff like> yeast and sugar?,cheers chaps.from James.England>Now where did I put that metric conversion slide rule...1 C = 237 ml1/2 C = 118.5 ml3/4 C = 177.75 ml1 ts = 4.93 ml1/8 ts = 0.62 ml._, SL. Laird Kelly ocp INET laird.kelly(at)juno.comC(O-O)@ Sholem aleichem FIDO 1:138/255, 1:123/140--o00-(_)-00o---------------------------------------------------WSU Master Gardener, GOA, SIAR, NAR #77280, UPCHUG, *Team AMiGA*"Micro$oft Mobile Manor", Purdy, Wa - 1 mile north of Mary KayLeTourneau... Hide the kids, she's out 8-)ORGINAL POSTER: laird