EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Digest Number 252
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cheers Tammy, I've now got a chart of measures,thanks. from James. --- WV Princess wrote:> James, I'm not one of the lads but I hope I will do.> Maybe you could try> going to a weight and measurement site on the web> and convert the US> measurements to those that you use in England. Hope> this helps.> Tammy>>>> > There is 1 message in this issue.> >> > Topics in this digest:> >> > 1. (unknown)> > From: J COULING> > >> >> >>________________________________________________________________________> >>________________________________________________________________________> >> > Message: 1> > Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:26:13 +0000 (GMT)> > From: J COULING > > Subject: (unknown)> >> > Alright lads,im new to the EZ cap brewing and i'd> like> > to know if anyone can tell me how to measure a> "cup"> > of sugar? and how much is a 1/2 to 3/4 cup of> sugar? a> > 'cup' aint a cup unless you know what a 'cup'is,> also> > how do you get an 1/8th of a teaspoon of yeast!> that> > is so hard to work out,i aint got a clue how to> > measure these important factors without scales on> the> > initial brews,can anyone give me their views on> these> > points? can anyone tell me their weights of stuff> like> > yeast and sugar?,cheers chaps.from James.England> >> >> >>________________________________________________________________________> >>________________________________________________________________________> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------------------------------------------> > Yahoo! Groups Links> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> >> >> >>ORGINAL POSTER: j