EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: noviec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The carbonation is a byproduct of the fermentation that is going on.It's going to happen. Really when you us the EZ Cap you are making asparkling wine. My last bottle of wine I left sitting for severalmonths and the time with it waiting dissipated a lot of thecarbonation and mellowed out the flavor. Give that a shot.How you're making wine is different from how normal wine is made.You're making something in 2-3 weeks which would normally take severalyears of handling and tending.But the carbonation (CO2) is normal. Let it "go flat" afterwards ifthat is what you're looking for.--- "bev052185" wrote:>> i jsut started to drink my first batch of wine. It is good but has> some carbonation. i used welchers juice mix and aded the water and> about 3/4 a cup of sugar. Why do i have carbonation. Is it sposed to> be like this? Can i get rid of it? thank alot>> Mike>ORGINAL POSTER: cop8_wannabe