EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Not a dumb question I hope!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I put mine in beer bottles. You gotta make sure it'spretty much done fermenting though cuz it could popthe top off your bottle if you keep it out of thefridge. Big sticky mess! I have tons of beer bottlesand caps and such cuz I brew beer too. The problemwith letting your wine sit outside the fridge is theremay be some residual yeast that can continue toferment and make it taste sour. The cold of thefridge will deactivate the yeast. You can add somechemical, can't remember what it is, which stopsfermentation at the point you want. Someone will beable to tell you. Good luck--- Tom wrote:> After I let the wine clear do I still need to keep> in the frig? I put> it in canning jars after it is done fermenting.> Thanks Group!!!!> Tom>>>>__________________________________________________Do You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection aroundhttp://mail.yahoo.comORGINAL POSTER: shannon