EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: Help with cran-rasberry brew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How long did you let it brew, and at about what temp?--- leroy hamann wrote:>> Is it making pressure, if so then leave it alone, if not somethingis wrong i added a whole cup sugar but it seemed to make more of amess as it never stopped fermenting and tasted really strong of yeastwhen done.i tryed thinning it down while it was fermenting and thatonly made it worse it should be okay the way it is. Let me know.>> Dee and Ken wrote: I made cran ras with 1/2 cupsugar and 1/8 yeast. I don't see much> action going on the surface with the foam at all. I only put the1/2> sugar in because my wife didn't want it strong. Is this ok orshould I> add something more to it like more sugar or and or yeast? Thanks.>> Ken>>>>>> SPONSORED LINKS> Winemaking supplies Winemaking kits Winemakingequipment Cap Wine and spirits>> ---------------------------------> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS>>> Visit your group "E-Z-Caps" on the web.>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> E-Z-Caps-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms ofService.>>> --------------------------------->>>>>> ---------------------------------> Be a chatter box. Enjoy free PC-to-PC calls with Yahoo! Messengerwith Voice.>ORGINAL POSTER: willum