EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Re: No foam?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made cran ras with 1/2 cup sugar and 1/8 yeast,apple cider with 1 cup sugar and 1/8 yeast, and hard ice tea with 1cup sugar and 1/8 yeast. I also made grape with 1 cup sugar and 1/8 tsp yeast, and pink lemonade with 1 cup sugar with 1/8 tsp yeast.Willum wrote: How much sugar did you add to how much juice, and about how many days have they been brewing? From what I've seen, you may not see a ""lot"" of foam. The pressure in the bottle tends to keep the foam to a minimum. The fizz you're seeing is one of the indications that it is working. Pressure in the bottles is another indicator. It sounds like you are right on track. Enjoy! --- In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, ""Dee and Ken"" wrote: > > I have 5 bottles fermenting. None of them has gotten alot of foam in > them on the surface. Is this good or bad or what? I have opened a > couple and sure do have alot of fizz to em. I do not have alot of > sediment either on the bottom, very little. > > Ken >New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.ORGINAL POSTER: dee