EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: No foam?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It sounds like you are fine so far. the only other test i can thinkof is to open the bottles up to relieve existing pressure, tightenthem down again, then shake then up good and hard. If the pressurecomes back within a few hours, then everything is still fine.Hopefully the acid isnt too high, especially in the tea andlemonade. Enjoy!--- Dee N Ken Shupinski wrote:>> I made cran ras with 1/2 cup sugar and 1/8 yeast,> apple cider with 1 cup sugar and 1/8 yeast, and hard ice tea with 1> cup sugar and 1/8 yeast. I also made grape with 1 cup sugar and 1/8tsp yeast, and pink lemonade with 1 cup sugar with 1/8 tsp yeast.>> Willum wrote: How much sugar did you add to howmuch juice, and about how many days> have they been brewing? From what I've seen, you may not seea "lot"> of foam. The pressure in the bottle tends to keep the foam to a> minimum. The fizz you're seeing is one of the indications that itis> working. Pressure in the bottles is another indicator. It soundslike> you are right on track.>> Enjoy!>>> --- In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, "Dee and Ken" wrote:> >> > I have 5 bottles fermenting. None of them has gotten alot of foamin> > them on the surface. Is this good or bad or what? I have opened a> > couple and sure do have alot of fizz to em. I do not have alot of> > sediment either on the bottom, very little.> >> > Ken> >>>>>>>>> SPONSORED LINKS> Winemaking supplies Winemaking kits Winemakingequipment Cap Wine and spirits>> ---------------------------------> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS>>> Visit your group "E-Z-Caps" on the web.>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> E-Z-Caps-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms ofService.>>> --------------------------------->>>>>> ---------------------------------> New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PCand save big.>ORGINAL POSTER: willum