EZ Caps

Full Version: RE: [E-Z-Caps] Re: My hard ice tea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy;"">Yes, anything I write in here is using theEZ caps yeast.10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy;""> From: E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com]bold;"">On Behalf Of WV PrincessSent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 7:09AMTo: E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.comSubject: [E-Z-Caps] Re: My hardice tea12.0pt;""> 12.0pt;"">How much yeast do you use with your hard iced tea recipe? Do you usethe yeast that comes with the E-Z Caps or a different type?12.0pt;""> 12.0pt;"">Also, if anyone would like to share their hard lemonade recipe I wouldappreciate it.12.0pt;""> 12.0pt;"">~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~12.0pt;""> 12.0pt;""> 12.0pt;"">Message: 1 Date: Sat Jun 3, 2006 10:02 am (PDT) From: "Justforfun69" justforfun69@bellsouth.net Subject: Re: My hard ice tea I have had excellent luck with hard ice tea using already sweetened iced tea (which I make myself using 1 1/2 cups of sugar to a gallon of very strong tea). I add 1 cup of sugar to the 2-liter bottle along with about a half cup of apple juice (for added nutrients) then top off with my home made tea. I Ferment the concoction for 2 weeks. I end up with a hORGINAL POSTER: justforfun69