EZ Caps

Full Version: RE: [E-Z-Caps] Re: My hard ice tea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy;"">You can’t “over brew”it. It will continue to ferment until it can’t ferment anymore. Most ofthat has to do with where you put it and the temperature around it. If youshake it and there is still a hiss coming out of the top, you can keepfermenting it.10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy;""> 10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy;"">As for “amount of yeast”. Itmatters not. The yeast is going to multiple a billion times over in a day or soanyhow as long as you put your brew in a warn (not hot) place10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy;"">Measurements on yeast are meaningless.10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy;""> From: E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com]bold;"">On Behalf Of Dee N Ken ShupinskiSent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 1:55PMTo: E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.comSubject: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Re: Myhard ice tea12.0pt;""> 12.0pt;"">I used 1/8 tsp, yeast that came with ez caps, 1 cup sugar. It is stillfermenting with good foam layer on surface. Not sure if I should put it in thefridge now or what. It has been 17 days.WV Princess wrote:12.0pt;"">How much yeast do you use with your hard iced tea recipe? Do you usethe yeast that comes with the E-Z Caps or a different type?12.0pt;""> 12.0pt;"">Also, if anyone would like to share their hard lemonade recipe I wouldappreciate it.12.0pt;"">ORGINAL POSTER: justforfun69