EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: My hard ice tea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you click on the "Files" section in the Yahoo group, you will findthem.--- candy castle wrote:>>>> Justforfun69 wrote: v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*{behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } You can't "over brew" it. It willcontinue to ferment until it can't ferment anymore. Most of that hasto do with where you put it and the temperature around it. If youshake it and there is still a hiss coming out of the top, you cankeep fermenting it.>> As for "amount of yeast". It matters not. The yeast is going tomultiple a billion times over in a day or so anyhow as long as youput your brew in a warn (not hot) place> Measurements on yeast are meaningless.>>> --------------------------------->> From: E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Dee N Ken Shupinski> Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 1:55 PM> To: E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com> Subject: Re: [E-Z-Caps] Re: My hard ice tea>>> I used 1/8 tsp, yeast that came with ez caps, 1 cup sugar. It isstill fermenting with good foam layer on surface. Not sure if Ishould put it in the fridge now or what. It has been 17 days.>> WV Princess wrote:> How much yeast do you use with your hard iced tea recipe? Doyou use the yeast that comes with the E-Z Caps or a different type?>>>> Also, if anyone would like to share their hard lemonade recipeI would appreciate it.>>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> hi i was wondering if all these recipes are for E-Z caps orwhat and if so how do you just do them the regular way. also i am newand cant figure out how to get to the recipes>>>>>> Message: 1> Date: Sat Jun 3, 2006 10:02 am (PDT)> From: "Justforfun69" justforfun69@...> Subject: Re: My hard ice tea>>> I have had excellent luck with hard ice tea using already sweetenediced tea> (which I make myself using 1 1/2 cups of sugar to a gallon of verystrong> tea). I add 1 cup of sugar to the 2-liter bottle along with about ahalf cup> of apple juice (for added nutrients) then top off with my home madetea. I> Ferment the concoction for 2 weeks. I end up with a high alcoholcontent tea> that is still quite sweet and flavorful. I start with a prettystrong tea,> not the store bought stuff that tends to be rather weak. Trying thesame> thing with a store bought sweet tea ended up inORGINAL POSTER: willum