EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: Forgot to mix sugar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CD,I think that will result in less alcohol and a less desirable flavorbecause you will use up all of the sugars from the juice. Also, itwill still get carbonation. Let me know what happens. You can use upall of the sugars then shake the bottle and carefully let the gasescape. If you haven't used up all of the sugars, it will slowycarbonate again in the refrigerator. I had an opened half drunckbottle in my refrigerator for over a month and it was carbonated wellevery week that I opened it. An opened bottle of coke or Pepsi isusuually flat within 2 days in my refrigerator.--- "CD" wrote:>> I did this same thing and I still got a high alchohol content and it> tasted fine. I prefer it this way as when I did mix it mine came out> too sugary. I am going to try no sugar at all so I can get more of a> wine than a sparkling champagne.>>> > I am making my first batch of ez caps and in my haste didnt notice> > that i was supposed to mix the sugar until it disolves. So now Ihave> > sugar sitting at the bottom of my bottles. They have beenfermenting> > for about 5 or 6 days and the bottles are pressurized and the sugar> > level is going down. So I think this is okay. What are your guys> opinions?> >>ORGINAL POSTER: eezzcap