EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: Forgot to mix sugar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The longer that you let it Ferment, the more likely you are to useup all of the sugars. I believe that after about 9 days you shouldbe good and almost definately after two weeks fermenting prior torefrigeration. If you use a hydrometer, you can find when thefermentation is complete because the potential alchol level willread zero. You find these at any brewshop or online.--- "Rachel" wrote:>> ------ In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, "eezzcap" wrote:> If you haven't used up all of the sugars, it will slowy> carbonate again in the refrigerator--------.>> I have a problem with the first and only two wines I made. Ifollowed> the recipe to the letter but the two I made (both red and white)are> very sweet and still carbonated; although both have been in thefridge> for the past two weeks. Should I have let them ferment longer?What> should I do to use up all the sugar? Well, it taste very goodeven> if a little too sweet.!!!>> TIA> Rachel (from Va Bch now in Naples Italy)>ORGINAL POSTER: eezzcap