EZ Caps

Full Version: Re: What size is the LARGE can of Welche''s juice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So make it according to the can like you're making just regular grape juice?Why do the EZ Caps instructions say to 80% of the required water when using thesmaller can? I always thought the intention was to have a more 'concentrated'grape juice to start with, since the instructions say to use 80% of the water.--- Steve wrote:>> Any size can will do. Make the juice according to the> directions on the juice can. Add that juice, sugar (if desired- it> is recommended for a higher alcohol content brew), and a pinch of the> EZ Caps yeast to the 2 liter bottle and ferment.>> At 06:05 PM 6/21/2009, you wrote:> >I really wish the various instructions would list volume.> >> >What size are you calling the LARGE can?> >> >Every local grocery store and Wal-Mart, all in my area have ONE size> >of Welche's frozen grape juice concentrate.> >> >> >> >> >> >------------------------------------> >> >Yahoo! Groups Links> >> >> >>ORGINAL POSTER: robin