EZ Caps

Full Version: Fruit Flavored Wine Coolers Recipes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am new to the forum and just ordered my first ezcaps kit,
Do you guys have any recipes for fruit flavored wine coolers ($eagram'$), strawberry and lemon in particular, is it even possible to make them using the ezcaps system? Thanks.
CHEERS!!!
wine coolers are malted beverages - ie: beer!, as its base is an alcoholic malt beverage rather than wine. named that way because they taste more like wine, than beer!

you could use a grape concentrate of your choice, ferment to completion, then add your own sweetener (juice/sugar/etc) to taste before bottling.

these wine coolers are generally about 5 -6% abv. you can keep the abv this low by stopping the fermentation. just add Potassium Sorbate 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of wine. then let sit 24 hrs before bottling or adding additional sweeteners.
thanks, another general question about bottling... Do 40 oz GLASS beer bottles with the twist on caps work for bottling? and what is the life range for wine stored in these bottles? thanks.
Bottling many bottles of beer I can Tell you screw off caped beer bottles cannot be recaped with a normal capping tool,