Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: [E-Z-Caps] Looking for more recipes
I used some 100% blueberry juice and left it for 7 days..it is awesome!...Wallmart has a great deal on 100% juice $3 for 2 liters...I am trying the white grape and peach and others... it really works great...I even made a consecutive batch of regular grape without adding yeast and it came out great. Be sure and disolve the sugar really good before adding yeast...I found the FAQ's helpfull....have fun...Bernie--- On Thu, 4/23/09, Robin wrote: From: Robin Subject: [E-Z-Caps] Looking for more recipes To: E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 6:44 PM I'm surprised there's not a ton of recipes from people here that have/are using e-z-caps. Surely some of you have come up with some great combinations other than the included 2-3. What about tweaking the standard grape recipe? Has anyone found something to make it better? I'm only 3 days into my first batch and so far it tastes just like carbonated juice, not 'wine' taste or body at all. I know it's still a little early though.ORGINAL POSTER: bernie