Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Amount of sugar for 2 ltrs
thanks Mike, got 3 bottles brewing with different amounts of sugar, fingerscrossed--- "jalanjurongkecil" wrote:>> Hi: keep in mind, this is not rocket science. A cup would mean a teacup ratherthan a large mug. It pays to keep a notebook & experiment. See how you get onwith a) a full teacup b) less than c) more than, and see what the results are.Also lengthen and shorten your brew time - see what works for you. And don'tforget, if it turns into vinegar, it's great for cooking, especially beefmarinate.> Same with yeast, it doesn't take much - try 'a pinch' of yeast.> I haven't brewed for over 20 years, but what I like about this system is thescope for fast experiment it gives you. My old system in demijohns and S bendstopper used to take 6 months at least, so it was a long wait to see theresults.> Haven't received my kit yet, but looking forward to turning grape juice intowine for a couple of bucks.> Good luck> Mike>> --- In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, "wmdalzell@" wrote:> >> > It says on the recipes add a cup full of sugar, whats that equates to inkilos? It also says add 1/16th-1/8th teaspoon of yeast again can someone give aweight or is just guessing fine? thanks> >>ORGINAL POSTER: wmdalzell