Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: [E-Z-Caps] Re: Beer directions clarification
No.At 02:12 PM 11/23/2009, you wrote:>Do you still have to add priming sugar like you do when you bottle>traditionally made beer?>>--- Steve wrote:> >> > If using liquid malt extract syrup (LME) for a 5 gallon> > recipe, use 1/5 (1/4 will work too if it's easier to measure, you> > don't have to be exact) of the LME per two, 2-liter bottles. Add it> > to 4 hot liters of water in a pot and simmer it for 20 minutes. Let> > it cool until it is room temperature and then pour it into the> > bottles. (use a funnel). Then add the yeast and put on the EZ> > Caps. Let it sit at room temperature for 2 weeks. Then put it in> > the fridge for 2 days. You can pour the beer straight from the> > bottle into your glass. Pour slowly as to not disturb the sediment> > on the bottom too badly. It makes excellent beer and there are no> > additional bottling steps.> >> >> > At 06:40 PM 10/20/2009, you wrote:> > >I want to make beer with the caps but I don't understand, on the> > >instructions it says what to do for beer but then says follow the> > >rest of the cider instructions. Does this mean after a week I add a> > >cup of table sugar,more yeast and put it somewhere warm for 3 to> > >10 days? The adding yeast twice and adding sugar to it does not> sound right.> > >Cliff> > >> > >> > >> > >------------------------------------> > >> > >Yahoo! Groups Links> > >> > >> > >> >>>>>>------------------------------------>>Yahoo! Groups Links>>>ORGINAL POSTER: steve