Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beer kits now for sale on eBay !
I expect the beer kits were abandoned, shipping is a bear especially from his location. We lived in Juneau for years in the 80's and milk was already $4.50 a gallon because of shipping. Cant imagine what it would be now. I make beer with a set of carboys and have a kegerator and it works great for me, I also have a tap-adraft I loan out a lot to get people started. I was looking at e-z cap as a way some of my friends with less available space (or money) might get started and get the bug. I e-mailed ezcaps and he said he would send beer yeast with a pack instead of the normal yeast if I asked when I ordered so I am planning to make an order soon and give it a try. Will be interesting to compare it to what I get from a beer kit Austin Home Brew or one of the other majors :-) I will say that from experience I know that simple doesn make for bad beer I frequently make batches of extreemly simple beer just 6lbs of liquid malt, handfull of what ever hops I have left overs and a cheap packet of nothingham or windsor dry yeast. Not going to win any awards but goes over just fine with my mega-swill drinking friends.

Messages In This Thread