Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New in this EZ stuff (step one done - ORDERED)
... good idea to move close to Granada... the nicest city I've ever visited in Spain (I'm from Barcelona).

In Spain you can buy white or red grape juice everywhere. All supermarkets have them. You can find it in tetra brick or glass bottle. It is called "mosto". You can also find muscat grape juice. All of them 100% juice, some from concentrate, some just pressed.

You can also find apple juice everywhere, ginger is not so easy to find, but big supermarkets such as Carrefour, Alcampo (Auchan), etc. and some fruit shops have ginger.

Regular price for a grape juice is around 1€ per liter, a little bit more for the muscat one. Apple juice from 0.5€/l to 1.5€//l depending on the quality, if it is made from concentrate or just pressed.

BUT

Depending on the places you can also buy fresh pressed grape juice during the season, usually in quite big quantities (25 or 50l). You will need to look around Castril.
In Spain countryside it is quite usual to have your own barrels and make the wine at home, of course, not sugar and yeast added. Here the grape is sweet enough to get around 13% without adding sugar. Unfortuntelly I live in a flat in the city Sad

Messages In This Thread