Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Hey all!
--- "shaggy_64a" wrote:> Let us know how it works compared to the E-Z Caps yeast.> I just got mine today and the only juice I had was some Twister> brand Tropical Fruit Fury. I added a cup of sugar and I got it in> the Waterheater closet right now because the juice was in the> fridge. In about another hour it should be warm enough for the> sugar to dissolve and I'll add the yeast then. If it turns outgood> I'll let everyone know. Wish me luck!>>The Epernay II yeast worked out just fine. It produceda lot more carbonation and ferment times are quite abit slower. The taste of the apple beverage was great.I put my juice containers in warm water and shake themevery now and then. The juice I buy to ferment is notput into the fridge. I have found when it comes outof the store it is in the mid to upper 60's. I warm itit up to around 73 to 75 deg before pouring into the 2Lbottles. I then add the sugar and shake the day lightsout of it until the sugar iscompletely dissolved. This will happen faster if thejuice is closer to 75deg. I also like the clear 2Lbottles so you can see if the sugar is dissolved. Plus,they are nicer to watch your beverage develop.ORGINAL POSTER: ramjammn