Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: [E-Z-Caps] Digest Number 216
Sounds Good! Erik! Bon Apetit! Bottoms Up!Steve wrote: At 07:48 AM 7/26/2005 -0500, you wrote: > > Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:28:12 -0700 (PDT) > > From: Dennis Rudolph > > Subject: Re: Mead question > > > > yes! Erik, I made honey mead eith E-Z Caps and it is great! I mistakenly > > used cranberry juice instead of apple and WOW! WHAT A GREAT TASTE TREAT! > > Dennis in Bradenton > >I have 2#'s of fresh blueberries, I may just have to get some cranapple >cocktail to use. Smile > >I definately am planning to use the EZ Caps on 10 2l bottles as a 5# >carboy. Just a little cheaper. Smile > >Cheers, >Erik > > > >Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS * Visit your group ""E-Z-Caps"" on the web. * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: E-Z-Caps-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. __________________________________________________Do You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection aroundhttp://mail.yahoo.comORGINAL POSTER: dennis