Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Beer
If it works, give us all the step by step details. I'm interested inmaking beer, too, but have no idea how to do it.Thanx!D--- "Craig" wrote:>> Its been a while, but i'd still like to see the recipes. i just> started a beer after discovering there was a jar of malt syrup in my> fridge. no idea what will come of it.>> --- In E-Z-Caps@yahoogroups.com, TerraCore Communications> wrote:> >> > I have made beer with EZ Caps using both DME and canned malt> > syrup. The instructions on the malt is easily adapted to EZ Caps.I'm> > simplifying the process and I'll be posting some beer recipes soon.> >> > At 01:11 PM 2/18/2004 -0700, you wrote:> > >Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any success making Beer using> > >E-Z-Caps and if so how? Any pointers? Thanks! Kel> > >> > >> > >----------> > >Yahoo! Groups Links> > > * To visit your group on the web, go to:> > > *> > >>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E-Z-Caps/>> > >> > > *> > > * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> > > *> > >>E-Z-Caps-unsubs\cribe@yahoogroups.com>> > >> > > *> > > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the> > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.> >>ORGINAL POSTER: underground