Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: [E-Z-Caps] Re: Wonder Wine
i have not done this, but have seen it done. does not work as well without the nutrient, cant give you any other info about it. my personal favorite mix is 1 can of welches concord grape, 1 and a half cups of sugar, let it go for about 4 weeks. after the 4 weeks, i put it into the fridge for 3 days, then pour into another cointainer using a funnel with a coffee filter in it to keep out the muck at the bottom. tastes pretty good.recchiap wrote: > > Theoretically, I suppose you *should* be able to ferment a straight > sugar-water solution. has anyone tried this? I'm not sure without added > nutrients how well it might ferment. > I'm actually brewing up some sugar wine in my dorm room right now. I usually make red and whites, and occasionally beer, but I thought I would try sugar wine. Everything I've read about it says it should only...ONLY be used as a mixer. So you can make punch with it at the cost of about $0.18 a bottle or something like that. I wouldn't suggest it unless you are surrounded by a bunch of alcoholic college students.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.ORGINAL POSTER: eric