Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Wonder Wine
Hi Eric,How much yeast do you add to this?Thanks,Rachel--- Eric Richardson wrote:>> i have not done this, but have seen it done. does not work as wellwithout the nutrient, cant give you any other info about it. mypersonal favorite mix is 1 can of welches concord grape, 1 and a halfcups of sugar, let it go for about 4 weeks. after the 4 weeks, i putit into the fridge for 3 days, then pour into another cointainerusing a funnel with a coffee filter in it to keep out the muck at thebottom. tastes pretty good.>> recchiap wrote:> >> > Theoretically, I suppose you *should* be able to ferment astraight> > sugar-water solution. has anyone tried this? I'm not sure withoutadded> > nutrients how well it might ferment.> >>> I'm actually brewing up some sugar wine in my dorm room right now. I> usually make red and whites, and occasionally beer, but I thought I> would try sugar wine. Everything I've read about it says it should> only...ONLY be used as a mixer. So you can make punch with it at the> cost of about $0.18 a bottle or something like that. I wouldn't> suggest it unless you are surrounded by a bunch of alcoholic college> students.>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.>ORGINAL POSTER: rachel