Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Two Liter Bottles
Hello,Actually it would be just as cheap to buy the off brand cheapersoda and dump the soda out. I can get 2 liters of soda here for .50cents each. Search on the net for plastic bottles and see what youcome up with. I have searched for other bottles and know they can beexpensive. Thus the buying soda and emptying it out.Just my two cents. I will look through my sources and if I canfind a source I'll post it here.Ray W.--- Steve wrote:> Amber,>> The only source I know of for items like that for NEWbottles> requires purchasing thousands of them. Have you thought aboutgetting some> from a recycling center? I know they'd be yucky and requirecleaning, but> at least you wouldn't need to buy a ship load of them. You may beable to> convince your local bottling company to sell you small amounts ofthem.>> At 12:29 AM 11/24/2004 -0600, you wrote:>> >Anyone here know a source where I can buy new 2 liter bottles,possibly> >wholesale? I don't drink enough soda to satisfy my homebrewingneeds,> >especially since I started making my own colas and such, and itseems kind> >of wasteful and expensive to buy cokes just so I can use thebottles to make> >my own. It would be much nicer to just buy the new, empty bottlesas I need> >them. Surely the soda companies don't have a monopoly on them...> >> >Amber> >> >> >> >> >> >Yahoo! Groups Links> >> >> >> >ORGINAL POSTER: xray4545